Tuesday 20 March 2007

maybe next time ill try venus

ok, so i know i was being cheap....
but since I have not received any gladdening phone call from my family just yet this week, I can only speculate about the state/ or existence of my allowance, and in the mean time, watch my purse strings....
So they say spring is officially here and we have to have smooth legs....being that there was no way i was going to splurge for a manhattan leg wax, i attacked my pins in the bathroom, with BIC disposable shaver and olay body wash....
It was okay for 2 days and I was still "feeling cool" with myself, i got this spring nicked (without nicking myself in the process)....
Well. this morning woke up to find the entire front of my thighs covered in itchy bumps....(not cool at all).
I took a picture, and was going to put it up (for only the un-squeamish)......
but on second thoughts....naahhhhh......ill figure out how to air-brush cellulite, and get back to you on that one
Peace!

No comments: